This is such a beautiful award and the sentiment is so touching too. Each day when I pray, I ask God to grant me happiness. I figure that if I am happy, then all else is falling into place in my life. If I am happy, I am likely to be healthy, have enough food on the table at least for today, have at least my basic needs met. If I am happy, then all is well. Now it’s my turn to pay it forward!
The rules of this award are to share 6 things which bring us happiness and to share this award with 6 other bloggers. As usual, link to the person who gave you the award and link to the people you are giving the award to.
When I think of trees, I think of my dad. He had a green thumb and loved all things outdoors. We would take countless trips to Mt. Pinos or Sequoia National Park just to see the trees.
- One of the things that brings me happiness is the memories of my dad and the special times we spent together.
- Another thing is my FAMILY and all our time spent together. The yearly camp outs, phone calls in between and notes, letters and pictures that keep us all tied together as the family spreads all over the country.
- Hubby makes me happy every day.
- God and my faith bring me happiness every day.
- My friends make me smile and happy.
- My dogs bring lots of happiness and sticks and ….
I pass this along to:
May this little Tree of Happiness Award bring you some well deserved happiness. You have just received the tree of happiness. It will grow into a great tree and depends on you to grow firmly and strongly. Plant it on your heart and attitude, water it with smiles and kindness, smell the aroma of its flowers, feel and savor the sweetness of its fruits and protection under its shade with you love.