The Give-Me-Five Monday meme is hosted by Becca and is designed to share fun information in a short list. This week’s topic was suggested by Joyce at Mom’s Musings.
Give Me Five ways to fit exercise into your life.
- Start by rearranging your schedule so you make time for 30 minutes of exercise each day. You can always find 30 minutes if you try hard enough!
- Walk the dogs around the block or a couple of blocks.
- Take several quick trips up and down the stairs several times a day.
- Park as far away from the entrance to any store as possible.
- Do leg lifts or free weights for your arms while you’re watching TV at night.