15 large shells, cooked and drained**
1 pound lean ground beef
1 1/2 teaspoon Pampered Chef Italian seasoning
1 medium onion, chopped
8 ounces tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon minced garlic, jar
2 tablespoons Classico tomato pesto
1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat and onion, Drain.
- Whisk together tomato sauce, water, bouillon, garlic, pesto and seasoning.
- Stir 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and 1/2 cup of cheese into beef mixture.
- Stuff shells with meat mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of remaining sauce on bottom of the baking dish.
- Put shells on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
**If you prefer the shells and beef mixture can be tossed and cooked as a casserole. When I do this I use the smaller shells, but same proportions.
Modified from weight watchers stuffed Mexican shells recipe
3 weight watchers points each shell or 1/2 cup of casserole
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin’ What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!