Weekday breakfasts are always either toast, scrambled eggs or cereal so I don’t post those. Working from home, lunch is “whatever” so it isn’t definitive either, but weekends are usually a brunch and I will start posting those along with the dinners.
- 12/14 ~ Swedish Meatballs
- 12/15 ~ Hamburger Steaks
- 12/16 ~ CORN (Clean Out Refrigerator Night)
- 12/17 ~ Spaghetti Bolegnese & Garlic Bread
- 12/18 ~ Winter Soup & Beer Bread
- 12/19 ~ Toasted French Toast / Crock Pot Lasagne w/ Garlic Bread
- 12/20 ~ Crockpot Cinnamon Raisin Maple Oatmeal / Everything but the Kitchen Sink Soup w/ Buttermilk Biscuits & honey
I participate in the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Homemaker Mondays hosted by Robyn at 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven, Making a Happy Home Monday hosted by LL at As for me and my house…, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace, Slow Cooking Thursday & Tips on Tuesday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!