30 small bay scallops (about 1/2 pound)
1/2 pound organic spaghetti or linguine
2 teaspoons minced jar garlic
1 bunch chopped green onions
4 Asparagus spears, tender tops cut into small pieces
8 cherry or grape tomatoes
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup cream sherry
shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a medium skillet melt butter and oil together and bring to a medium high heat.
- Add scallops and saute’ well so that the scallops sear on the edges.
- Add garlic and onions and continue sauteing about 5 minutes.
- Add Asparagus tops and heat through.
- Add sherry and lower heat and cook until a thick glaze sauce forms.
- Add tomatoes and heat through.
- Toss with prepared pasta.
- Shred Parmesan on top and serve immediately.