Thank you Janet and Megan for resurrecting it!
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- When you say, ‘I love you,’ mean it.
- When you say, ‘I’m sorry,’ look the person in the eye.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
I’m up at both EW, with13 Love Spells and Thornesworld with13 Ally Graphics
Great List! Happy TT!
Good advise, all of it. #12 happened to me years ago and I still don’t really understand why I suddenly lost that friend.
All great words to live by. Thanks.
All excellent advice.
Your blog layout is beautiful!
ahh number 6! I think out of all of these that is my favorite!
What great advice! And how lovely to say I love you and I’m sorry.
very nice, happy and feel-good list!! thanks!!
excellent list. Happy TT
Great list! Love everything on them and I try to use them all the time! I’m trying really hard! =)
I say bless you all the time, even to perfect strangers My husband thinks I’m nuts, but I do it anyway.
Definitely words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing:) Happy TT.
re: #6 – I’ve been lucky enough to have that happen to me twice! And both of those breakups nearly killed me.
Sound advice. I love #10 Happy T13!
I’m not 100% sure about #6, but the rest are all excellent words of advice.
Comments are closed.