hosted by Janet Friday Fill-Ins
1. When I heard the alarm this morning I hit the snooze for another 10 minutes.
2. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
3. It’s late, but never too late to make your life happy!
4. Kiss me goodnight always is the sign above my bed.
5. My eyes have seen way too many changes in the world today.
6. Love strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include painting, painting and more painting and Sunday, I want to work in the studio!
I’m painting, too! Did you finish your book last night? I’m only half way through the Associate. then, it’s on to The Red Tent, then Fingerlickin’ Fifteen.
What book are you reading?
No home improvement work for me tomorrow – just fun! Of course my projects will resume on Sunday, hoping to have the tile in by Monday night. Have a happy 4th 🙂
I love #4!
Wishing you a great weekend.
I hit snooze for 10 mins 3x hehehe:)
Enjoy your book and good luck with the painting! Have a great day!
Ha! I hit snooze for an hour 😉 Great answers.
Yay! nothing like a sleep in!
enjoy your bust painting weekend.
Comments are closed.