Hosted by Janet
1. Wait! Wait, don’t forget to be thankful for all that leftover turkey for sandwiches today.
2. Thanksgiving is followed at once by a shopping frenzy.
3. The trouble is mot people forget the real reason for the season and get all caught up in the hype.
4. My mind is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop y knee clicked back into place.
6. The mesquite tree outside my window is all shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with family, tomorrow my plans include a college football game and Sunday, I want to seriously relax!!
I’ve missed you…hope your Thanksgiving was great!
I hope you had a relaxing and fun time w/family, you so deserve it. Thinking of you, send my best.
Are you watching some college football right now? I hope you get to relax tomorrow. There’s no relaxation around this house!
I joined the camera critters. Hope you can find time to visit my very first entry to this meme. Thank you and God bless. Indeed a blessing to see you around.
love the button… and you are enjoying your weekend already!
good for you
Leftover turkey always tastes good. Have fun watching your football games!
Comments are closed.