BEEF & BROCCOLI
1 pound flank or round steak cut into thin strips
3 cups broccoli florets
3/4 cup snap pea pieces
1 Jumbo egg, white only
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons minced garlic, jar
1 small bunch green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 teaspoon Better than Beef Bouillon
- Slice meat into thin strips.
- Whisk together the egg white and cornstarch.
- Pour over meat and toss to coat well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or so before preparing the meal.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Saute’ broccoli pieces for several minutes until crisp, but tender and then add garlic and onion slices.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and add more oil if necessary.
- Stir fry meat pieces for several minutes until cooked through.
- Whisk together the hot water, bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
- Add broth mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until glaze forms/
- Add vegetables back in and heat through.