NOT YOUR MOTHER’S POTATO SALAD
2-3 pounds potatoes, washed well
6 eggs, hard boiled
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2/3 +/- cup Bob’s Bleu Cheese dressing
1 1/2 teaspoon Frank’s red pepper sauce
1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
2 tablespoons orange champagne vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
paprika for garnish
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and set aside.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Cool and set aside.
- Drain pickle relish in sieve for 10 minutes to remove excess juice.
- Mix together the bleu cheese dressing, hot sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper, onions and garlic until well blended. You may or may not need to add more dressing to reach the desired consistency.
- Grate the hard boil eggs into the bowl and toss well.
- Grate 1/2 of the potatoes into the bowl and toss until well blended.
- Chop remaining potatoes into bite size pieces and fold into mixture.
- Chill well.
- Top with paprika garnish before serving.