PLANTAIN FUFU FRIED CHICKEN aka BANANA FRIED CHICKEN
1 1/2 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons Marsala wine
1 large green onion, sliced thin
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup FUFU flour
1/2 cup corn flour
Chinese hot mustard for dipping
- In a large bowl combine the soy sauce, Marsala wine and green onions.
- Place chicken in bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate for several hours.
- Drain chicken pieces.
- In a large bag combine the FUFU flour, corn flour, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Place chicken pieces in bag and shake to coat.
- Add chicken pieces to hot butter. When brown and crusty, turn the pieces.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with hot Chinese hot mustard and lemon slices.
Submitted to The Creative Girl Party Blog