CHOCOLATE CARAMEL COOKIE BARS
2 cups flour
1/2 cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 sticks butter, softened
3/4 + cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar, divided 1/4 + 1/2
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
1 cup Kraft caramels
4 tablespoons milk
7 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 cup Heath Bar Crunch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 15×10 jelly roll pan with PURE.
- Cream the butter in electric mixer.
- Add brown sugar until well blended.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and eggs, blending again until uniform in consistency.
- Gradually add the flours, cinnamon and salt until well blended.
- Press cookie dough into jelly roll pan.
- In a double boiler melt together the milk, caramels and chocolate until smooth.
- Spread the caramel chocolate over the cookie layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cookie portion is set.