ROCKY ROAD FLUFF CAKE **
1 package milk chocolate chips
4 eggs, separated
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pint whipping cream
1/4 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup marshmallows
1/2 cup Heath Bar pieces
1 angel food cake broken into bite sized pieces
optional ~ sliced strawberries added throughout
optional ~ serve with French vanilla ice cream
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave 30 seconds at a time so they don’t burn. Cool slightly.
- Beat the egg yolks and add to chocolate mixture.
- Beat egg whites. Add sugar.
- Add egg white mixture to chocolate mixture also.
- Stir in vanilla and salt until well blended.
- Stir in nuts and Heath Bar pieces.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold cream into chocolate mixture.
- Place a layer of angel food pieces on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour 1/3+ of chocolate mixture over top.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top.
- Top with the rest of the angel food cake pieces.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over top.
- Chill overnight.
- Invert on a plate.