4 tablespoons butter, divided*
2 pounds chicken tenders
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped**
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups heavy cream
1 pound fettucini
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped basil
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add onions and saute until soft.
- Add tomatoes and 3/4 cup of the chicken broth. Simmer 10minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce is thickened to desired consistency.
- Meanwhile prepare pasta per package directions.
- In another skillet melt remaining butter over medium heat.
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper generously.
- Add chicken to butter and saute on both sides until cooked through.
- Plate chicken.
- Toss fettuccini and sauce together until well coated. Add to plated chicken.
- Sprinkle with basil.
* I use butter or safflower oil
**next time I will probably puree them slightly
Hi Three Sides of Crazy,
Love your tips on recipes! And I wanted to personally invite you to be one of the top cooking Advisors on ShopSquad, a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.
If you recommend something that is purchased, from cookware to appliances to kitchen gadgets, you get a percentage of the sale. You’re already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.
Read our great press coverage (http://www.shopsquad.com/about?vsrc=fd921) or learn how ShopSquad works (http://www.shopsquad.com/howitworks?vsrc=fd921). When you’re ready, sign up free at http://www.shopsquad.com.
Feel free to ask me any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Comments are closed.