4 tablespoons butter, divided*
2 pounds chicken tenders
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped**
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups heavy cream
1 pound fettucini
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped basil
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add onions and saute until soft.
- Add tomatoes and 3/4 cup of the chicken broth. Simmer 10minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce is thickened to desired consistency.
- Meanwhile prepare pasta per package directions.
- In another skillet melt remaining butter over medium heat.
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper generously.
- Add chicken to butter and saute on both sides until cooked through.
- Plate chicken.
- Toss fettuccini and sauce together until well coated. Add to plated chicken.
- Sprinkle with basil.
* I use butter or safflower oil
**next time I will probably puree them slightly
Hi Tamy, Your Milano recipe has been selected by Knapkins to be featured in a Recipe Guessing Game. Please share the following link with your friends and fans. Congrats again!! 🙂 To play, go here: http://knapkins.com/guess_games/474?source=blog
Yum! This is making me so hungry!
Comments are closed.