1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon plum sauce*
1 tablespoon KARO syrup
1/2 cup hot water
1 teaspoon Better than Bouillon chicken base
1 pound chicken tenders, sliced into 1 inch pieces
1 1/2 cups prepared brown rice
- In a small saucepan bring the water, vinegar, bouillon and brown sugar to a boil. Add the chopped fruit pieces and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer for several minutes more.
- Spray a skillet with pure. Stir fry the chicken pieces until heated through.
- Transfer to a medium size bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over chicken pieces and chill several hours.
- Prepare rice.
- In a large skillet heat through the chicken mixture.
- Add the rice and heat through.
- Serve and Enjoy.
*The plum sauce and kiwi made a nice tropical taste that was a little more tart than the original recipe.