This week, same as last year, I’m going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you’d like to play along, great! if you just want to do the regular Fill-Ins, that’s perfectly fine, too! And…here we go!
1. Ahhhh family time.
2. All the chiefs preparing Christmas dinner!
3. Creating a special birthday for a pre-teen girl made my year.
4. 2013 will contain at least 52 days of relaxation.
5. Kick start the New Year with reasonable resolutions.
6. 12-21-12 was NOT the end of the world so plan on living a good full life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family time and a birthday party, tomorrow my plans include an early Christmas celebration with blended family and Sunday, I want to recuperate!