4 boneless pork chops
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup cold water
- Combine paprika and pepper.
- Rub both sides of all pork chops with mixture.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown pork chops over medium heat.
- Combine the orange juice and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes until chops are cooked through.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Whisk together the flour and water until smooth.
- Whisk into orange juice mixture and bring to a boil, simmering until thickened.
- Serve over the chops.
With just the 2 of us, I take the leftover pork chops and shred them into the sauce. We then eat the leftovers over noodles or mashed potatoes.