CAJUN SWISS STEAK
1 round steak, tenderized and cut into serving pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch green onions, minced
1/2 cup, chopped celery
2 tablespoons butter
1 KNORR cilantro bouillon cube
2 tablespoons Classico sun-dried tomato pesto
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 small spicy V-8 (6 ounces)
- Whisk together V-8, cilantro bouillon cube and Classico sun-dried tomato pesto. Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add celery and onions, sauteing until tender.
- Scoop veggies to the side and add steak pieces, browning on both sides.
- Add V-8 mixture and bring to a slow boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook until tender.
- Serve over rice or with crispy fried potatoes. (I used yukons with celery salt, minced garlic and pepper.