7UP TROPICAL GLAZED PORK CHOPS
4-6 large pork steaks, chops or loin
4 ounces 7UP
3/4 cup apricot pineapple preserves
1 cup brown sugar
8 ounces crushed pineapple juice
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together the 7UP, pineapple, apricot preserves, red pepper flakes and brown sugar.
- Generously salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Spread a small layer of the glaze on the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Lay the pork chops on top and spread the remaining glaze on top and along the sides.
- Baste as necessary.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165-170 degrees.
This is also a great way to prepare chicken.