BAKED SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS
6 cups cooked thin spaghetti noodles
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Alfredo sauce (recipe below)
Italian Meatballs (recipe below)
Roasted Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce or your favorite red pasta sauce
- Prepare your meatballs.
- Prepare your red sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease the holes of a mini loaf pan.
- Toss together the cooked spaghetti with the Alfredo sauce.
- Fill each of the mini loaves with the pasta and press down on the top to pack in it, adding more as necessary.
- Sprinkle the tops with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Put a little sauce in each bowl, add one of the baked spaghetti loaves, top with Italian meatballs and more marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan and parsley.
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
1 egg yolk, beaten
1/2 teaspoon thyme
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Gradually add heavy cream, stirring constantly.
- Stir in salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese and stir constantly until melted.
- Whisk in egg quickly and heat through.
- Toss and serve immediately.
2 bunches green onions, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using your hands blend all the ingredients together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll meatballs into golf ball size meatballs.
- Bake for 30-45.
- Bake how ever many you need today and freeze the others for future meals. Thaw in refrigerator before baking.