This is a WONDERFUL one pan, winter meal for any weeknight! It’s easy to assemble and makes great leftovers! OR it can be completely made from scratch – your choice!
MEATBALL POTATO VEGGIE MEDLEY
1 can Campbell’s Cream of Potato Soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1 small bunch green onions, sliced thin
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 can sliced potatoes, drained WELL
1 can whole green beans, drained WELL
1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
12 fully cooked meatballs, thawed, if frozen
3/4 cup shredded Gruyere or baby Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Coat baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Fold in green onions and lemon zest.
- Gently fold in potatoes, green beans and corn.
- Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Tuck meatballs into mixture, gently pressing into the sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until top is golden and mixture is bubbling.
Leave a reply