THYME ROASTED BABY YUKON POTATOES
2 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes
2 tablespoons avocado oil
FRESH ground Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped FRESH thyme
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- Heat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, toss clean washed potatoes with the avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer potato mixture to a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes, stirring a couple times, for 20 minutes or until JUST tender.
- Sprinkle with thyme and roast another 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes back to large bowl.
- Sprinkle potatoes with vinegar, tossing to coat.