PINEAPPLE PEPPER LIME CHICKEN
3 pounds chicken thighs and drumsticks (or any combo you like)
2 limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
3/4 cup pineapple pepper preserves
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan combine preserves and lime juice and heat until melted and well blended.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with FRESH ground salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium.
- GENEROUSLY spray grill grates with non-stick spray.
- Grill chicken 15-20 minutes or about 175° internal temperatures. Turn Occasionally and baste generously during the last 5 minutes with the sauce.
- Serve with remaining sauce.