as we work towards our JUNE 30 th swap.
1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? Plain old iced tea is on the top of the list followed by something fruity
2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? quilting, crafting, gardening
3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? A good mystery romance novel
4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? quilting or scrapbooking
5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? candle making
6. What are your favorite colors in our ‘rainbow sherbet’ theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue) yellow and aqua
7. What is your favorite sweet treat? Cheesecake Factory Banana cream cheesecake with hot fudge and caramel sauce, See’s Bordeaux bars or Cadbury caramel chocolate bars
8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving?
9. What is your favorite song today? Not sure, but Gretchen Wilson’s “I’m here for the party” is stuck in my head tonight
10. How do you ‘pamper’ yourself during the hot summer days? pamper – what’s that?
11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? 2 dogs, Gunner a black lab and Whiskey a golden retriever and 2 cats, Sady a grey sable and Dickens, a tiger cat
12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? Broccoli Slaw Salad or Baked Beans
13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? New England
14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Country shabby chic – homey and cozy
15. What are your initials? TB
16. Why do you like to join swaps? To meet new people, learn new things and have fun
17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? (you can list more than one thing) journals or books
18. What’s one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? FABRIC
19. Who’s the last person you hugged? Hubby
20. What’s your favorite number and why? 5 or 7 just always have been