Cheesy Crispy Chicken Nuggets
1 large chicken breast
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and pepper in a ziploc bag and mix well.
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Add several chicken pieces to ziploc bag and coat chicken pieces well.
- Arrange pieces on non-stick or PURE sprayed cooking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until chicken cooked through.
1 weight watcher’s point each nugget
PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE
this recipe is here.