This dish is best prepared in advance, there are lots of parts to prepare.
PORK FRIED RICE & ORANGE HONEY CHICKEN
4 cups cooked rice, cold
1 1/2 cups cooked pork, diced
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 red pepper, diced
3 green onions, sliced thin
2 tablespooons soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
4 tablespoons butter
- Bring a 12 inch skillet to a medium high heat.
- Melt butter.
- Add peppers, carrots and onions.
- Add the pork pieces and heat through.
- Add the rice and stir fry until well coated.
- Arrange the rice mixture around the outer edges of the pan.
- Add eggs into the center quickly frying up the pieces and mixing with the rice mixture.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil, blending well.
I served it with ORANGE HONEY CHICKEN and it was an awesome combo – everyone had seconds!