Do you need a great lowfat side dish to pair with a juicy piece of grilled chicken or fish? This Vegetable Bake is both tasty and low in fat.
• vegetable cooking spray
• 2 potatoes, cubed
• 1 carrot, sliced
• 2 onions, sliced
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1/3 cup fat free Italian-style dressing
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In prepared pan, combine potatoes, carrots, onions and bell pepper.
3. In a small bowl combine Italian dressing, garlic salt, cayenne pepper and onion salt. Pour over vegetables.
4. Bake, covered, for 15 minutes. Uncover, stir and bake for 10 minutes more.
Tip: Leave the skins on your potatoes to save time and get extra nutrients.
Serves 6, 98 calories per serving, only .2 grams of fat, and no cholesterol. Enjoy!