RASPBERRY VINEGAR CHICKEN
3 chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut in half
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 pound shallots or small boiling onions
1 cup chicken broth
3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
3/4 cup quick cooking rice
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 6-quart Presto® pressure cooker; add oil and brown chicken breasts.
- Add shallots, chicken broth, and vinegar.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe.
- Cook for 3 minutes, with pressure regulator rocking slowly
- Cool cooker at once.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Return pan to heat and bring liquid to a boil.
- Stir in rice; remove pan from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Add back in chicken pieces.
Makes 4 servings