My friend Marley over at CSN Stores
recently asked me to do a review for them and I jumped at the chance. I had a fantastic melt-in-your-mouth chicken recipe at my cousin’s house and she attributed it to her meat tenderizer. I’ve been dying to get my own multi prong meat tenderizer with grill season on its way and this was the perfect opportunity. I chose the Deni MT149 Meat Tenderizer with 49 stainless steel blades.
This was a fantastic choice. Every piece of meat I have used this on whether it is beef, chicken or pork turns out fork tender and juicy. I HIGHLY recommend this meat tenderizer to anyone who cooks! Here is the most recent recipe we used it on ~ YUMMY~
Steak of choice (hubby choose T-bones)
2 cloves of garlic per steak, minced fine
1 tablespoon champagne vinegar per steak
1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- Pierce each steak with a marinater.
- Whisk together the garlic, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place steak side by side of a large plate.
- Pour marinade over top.
- Turn steak and make sure each is well coated.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Take steak out of refrigerator an hour before grilling, turn several times making sure still well coated in marinade.
- Firmly press garlic pieces into the steak.
- Grill to desired doneness – mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, medium rare….
I do not receive monetary compensation for their reviews. I was sent a complimentary item in exchange for my honest opinions and receiving a free product does not influence my review posts. All opinions and thoughts are my own, and different people may have different opinions. I am not responsible for those who purchase these items and experience different results. Occasionally, a company provides a product to give away as well.