ROASTED RED PEPPER HAM STRATAS
6 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
5 cups day old bread, cubed
1/3 pound ham steak, cubed
3 green onions, sliced thin
1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
8 ounces cheese of choice
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter, sliced into slivers
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray four 8 ounce ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the bread, ham, peppers, onions and half of the cheese.
- Pour in the egg mixture and continue tossing until bread pieces are well coated in egg mixture.
- Spoon into prepared ramekins.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Dot with butter pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake until set, about 30 minutes.