RUSTIC STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
1 recipe of your favorite pie crust
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar + 3-4 tablespoons
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pound strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl sprinkle 3-4 tablespoons of sugar over sliced strawberries and toss. Set aside.
- Fit crust into pie plate, prick bottom in a couple places with fork tines and bake 5 minutes at 400°.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into pie plate and bake cream cheese mixture 15 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Top with spoonfuls of strawberries.
- Add whipped cream and top with CARAMEL SAUCE and MOCHA HOT FUDGE SAUCE.