HOT CHOCOLATE BARS
3 envelopes of powdered hot chocolate
2 1/4 cups AP flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup softened butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 LARGE eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Grease 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
• Combine flour, salt, baking powder and hot chocolate mixes, stirring until combined.
• Beat butter and sugars mixing until each is combined.
• Add flour mixture to butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time.
• Once well combined, add vanilla.
• Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
• Pour into prepared pan.
• Bake for about 35 minutes or until inserted toothpick returns clean.
NOTE: If you want to make these more like Rocky Road use the maximum marshmallows and add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.