I couldn’t get a great picture, but oh my the flavor of this is so very good and it is one of the easiest recipes ever!
BAKED SOUR CREAM CHICKEN
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon smoked Paprika
1 can Campbell’s Tomato soup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat 8-9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire with the
- FRESH ground sea salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Fold in the Italian blend cheese.
- Add chicken pieces and coat well.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered another 15 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.