Chicken and Biscuits or a Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
1 small package baby carrots
1/4 pound fresh green beans, cleaned and cut in half
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 can cream of celery soup
2 cups milk
1 can Grands biscuits or 6-8 Pillsbury frozen
- Lightly spray the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, layer the chicken pieces and onion.
- Whisk together milk, soup and seasoning. Pour over chicken breasts.
- Layer carrots and green beans on TOP of soup layer.
- Cover and cook 6+ hours on low.
- Stir all together and add biscuits.
- Cook 1 more hour or until desired consistency is reached on biscuits.
Slow Cooking Thursday is hosted by Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.
I love the recipe,thanks for sharing 😉
Great recipe! Thanks!
Your recipe sounds really good for a chilly almost spring day! A complete meal in one slow cooker.
Sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
That sounds very good. I copied it. I will have to try it. Thanks.
this sounds great, tammy!
Oh YUM, I love it, it sounds soooo good. It’s going on my menu for next week 🙂
This sounds good! I will be giving it a try soon.
This looks good. I do someting similar ( my recipe is here
Thanks for sharing!