CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKES
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
1 pound powdered sugar (1 box)
1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
16 ounces milk chocolate chips
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth and set aside to cool.
- Cream the butter and peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and blend until smooth.
- Add the crushed vanilla wafers and blend until well mixed.
- Spray a muffin tin with PURE.
- With your fingers, press a small portion of mix into the well of each muffin tin, flattening along the sides and bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat together the chocolate and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
- Fill the wells of each muffin to desired height.
- Chill until firm.
Alice at Alice’s Restaurant offers us Quick Biscuits
Christina at Enchanted Hovel offers us Salsa and Guacamole
Emily at Marvelous Recipes offers us Italian Chicken
Kristen at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker offers us Homemade Pretzels
Sherrie at 100 Sweets offers us Pumpkin Pie
What is this all about? Go here for all the details.