Thank you Janet and Megan for resurrecting it!
These were in a recent email and I thought they were pretty funny. I highlighted my favorites.
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice!
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
- In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ‘ For Marijuana.
- Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face of course…
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is ‘To Go’.
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Five days in advance of their party, tell your friends you can’t attend because you have a headache.
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream ‘ I Won! I Won!’
- When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
- Tell Your Children Over Dinner, ‘Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.’
- Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter ask where the fitting room is.
And for that last one, if you are female follow it by asking for a model.
OK I love the last one! Hilarious!
Kewl list … appreciate the light-hearted laughter ;–)
Hugs and blessings,
such a fun post! happy TT!
i totally needed that today. THANK YOU!
please visit my tt
my tyummy now aches!
Click Here For My Thursday-13
LOL! I like #1… but then, I might attract the police with my hair dryer.
LOL 2 funny Happy T13!
I laugh every time I’ve seen this. I’ve actually done of few of them just to see the reaction – they call me the fun one at work, LOL! 🙂
Too funny! Thanks for the laughs.
Comments are closed.