- Why is it that the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why don’t you ever see the headline ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?
- Why is ‘abbreviated’ such a long word?
- Why is it that doctors call what they do ‘practice’?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
- Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
#12, about the apartments… that’s my favorite one!
Fun, Tamy! Number 8 is creepy but it’s a reasonable question. 😛
Those are great! Gave me a good chuckle. 🙂
Fun read. I’ve had discussions about a few of these with my 12 y. son.
#6. I think a lot of people have learned the answer to this one lately!
Fun list, Happy T-13.
Thanks for the mind candy. Clever post. Happy T13!
have you ever seen the movie “the lost skeleton of cadavra”?? a recurring line in it is “I wonder . . .”
Those are hilarious! I love the psychic one! ROFL!
sheer fun sandy
Kewl topic and fun list! You have my mind running ;–)
Hugs and blessings,
I really loved your list…these were great!! Happy T13!! You raise some very good points…
#8….yes indeed. My dear hubby has asked/wondered why there isn’t butt flavored cat/dog food too.
I played …come on over if you can find time to visit with me. I’d love your company. Happy Thursday.
No kidding. Why don’t we abb. abbreviate?
you tickled my mind 😀
Click Here For My Thursday-13
Definitely some good questions there.
Wishing you a scent-sational Thursday!
There’s just no accounting for language.
mine is up!
I don’t think I ever heard #12 before!
all very good questions indeed.
I like this.
Thanks for the smile!
Comments are closed.