hosted by Janet
1. I feel exhausted from tying up loose ends on all the house projects.
2. Taking the dogs for a walk is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: the dryer drum as the jeans buttons hit the side, the swish of the water in the dishwasher, the hum of the laptop and the clicking of the keyboard keys.
4. It’s been a tremendously long week and I’m glad it’s a 3 day weekend.
5. The last time I was truly happy was when we were with family.
6. Relax, BBQ and Relax are on the agenda this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to football, tomorrow my plans include Relax, BBQ and relax some more and Sunday, I want to repeat Saturday after the American Legion Breakfast and then Monday I’ll repeat Saturday & Sunday all over again!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!
I think I did last week’s Friday Fill-ins this week! Oh well. It figures. I hope you’re relaxing some this weekend.
Sounds like a great weekend Tamy! I hope you are almost done with all of your house stuff! You have been so busy and accomplished so much!
I hope this weekend brings all you’re wishing.
My answers are ::here::
Great answers! I miss walking my dog but he can only make it about a block now cuz he is so old…I should still do that more tho!
Comments are closed.