We don’t have a lot of rules here at ThE KrAzY kItChEn. We do ask that whatever meme you are participating in that you use good blog etiquette and link to us here at ThE KrAzY kItChEn. We have been experiencing, like so many others, SPAMMING and you can help us eliminate a good deal of it, by making it easier for us by using a meme badge if you like, and by linking back to us.
Here at Simply Delicious Sunday I’ve made a few badges for you to choose from. Some of you still have the even older ones and those are okay too if you like them. The most important part is to be sure and link to us. We really appreciate your help.
7UP TROPICAL GLAZED PORK CHOPS
4-6 large pork steaks, chops or loin
4 ounces 7UP
3/4 cup apricot pineapple preserves
1 cup brown sugar
8 ounces crushed pineapple juice
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together the 7UP, pineapple, apricot preserves, red pepper flakes and brown sugar.
- Generously salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Spread a small layer of the glaze on the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Lay the pork chops on top and spread the remaining glaze on top and along the sides.
- Baste as necessary.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165-170 degrees.
This is also a great way to prepare chicken.
sounds delicious to me. I love roast on Sunday sounds delicious
I am not sure what you mean by Simply Delicious Sundays. It this a totally broad title where anything yummy can be put? I am going to add a recipe but if it is not proper for this title, just let me know.
Uh oh – thanks Alice for catching that. LOL It should read tropical. I was going to use oranges, but changes to pineapple.
I sure could have used this a couple of days ago when I cooked up a pork roast.
Just out of curiosity, where’s the citrus?
Sounds yummy! Love the items on Kitchen Wishes today too.
Comments are closed.