Aren’t wraps one of the greatest, simplest inventions!? Pick your wrapper…pick your fillers…roll ’em all up and voile! Wraps are simple and satisfying and this wrap in particular is a favorite with the kiddos. Pick your favorite baked beans, your favorite BBQ sauce and you’re almost in business! This is a method, rather than a recipe…the one that I used this time. Amounts are subject to what you need and add or subtract ingredients to your tastes or what is in your cupboards. I actually really like this with some corn & shredded cheese thrown in too…but alas, we were out this time, so I went without.
BBQ Chicken Wraps
Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Preheat your broiler and sauce up your chicken. Broil until cooked through. Set aside for at least 5 minutes, then cut into slices or chunks.
- Heat your beans through in microwave or on stove top.
- I wash one head of romaine and then cut it into shreds and toss with Ranch Dressing.
- Heat your tortillas to make them pliable…either in the microwave or over an open flame (which is the way we like them).
- Pile in the lettuce, beans and chicken and wrap!
- Then enjoy and think of your next combo.Do you have a favorite wrap combination you’d like to share with us? Have you made something simple this week? Please share with us here on Simple Saturdays…leave a comment and leave a link with Mr. Linky!! See you next week….
Sounds delicious! This is one I would use for meal stretching – BBQ chicken dinner, baked beans and salad the fist night, wraps using the leftovers for a quick and easy dinner the second night 🙂
Even though we love wraps, I never seem to make them! I will most definitely have to give these a try. Easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing with us today and have a great weekend! 🙂
Comments are closed.