Garlic Sauce Chicken
OK, you have to be a garlic lover to like this one, but I promise it rocks!
6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
1 cup whole peeled garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown chicken in a nonstick skillet.
- Remove chicken and add rice vinegar and chicken broth to pan. Cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Put the garlic cloves into a 11 x 13 baking dish. Place the chicken on top and pour sauce on chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mash the garlic into the sauce and pour over chicken.
Calories – 171
Fat – 3 grams
This one is so simple and does not taste like diet food!
What’s feeding your diet this week?
Garlic is a plant very useful in türkiyede almost all the food we use a natural antibiotic and he is great in my taste.
Hi,wonderful site-great partys -love love love with a thumbs up.
Im new so few questions-if i wanna add a recipe to this dieting tuesdays-do i add here or wait till next tues?
It is just as easy as it sounds, and it is incredible… come see what I did with this recipe… Thanks Pam
Diet food? This is good eats heaven! If my oven worked it would have been on the menu tonight! I can’t wait to try it! Thanks Mimi 🙂
This sounds soooooooooooooooo good – we love garlic here!
HMMM, I can hear this speaking to me. I am trying to drop a bit, and still cook for flavor. THIS IS ON TONIGHT’s MENU, will blog the results soon, thanks for these tips
Yum, garlicky goodness! No skimping on the flavor here…definitely will give this a try!
Comments are closed.