FUDGE BOTTOM BROWNIES
1 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup Domino® Granulate Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts, chopped
3/4 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cups boiling water
2 packages fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
1 milk chocolate bar, for shaving
1/2 cup chocolate melting candies or almond bark, for hearts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first seven ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture into an ungreased, 8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk light brown sugar and cocoa. into boiling water.
- Pour over batter and bake 40 minutes or until cake portion is set.
- To serve, puree 1 1/2 packages of fresh raspberries with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Puddle raspberry puree over the bottom of the plate and sprinkle edges of plate with chocolate shavings.
- Arrange a generous piece of warm brownie in the center of the puree and top with a large dollop of whipped cream.
- Arrange chocolate hearts in whipped cream and serve immediately.
- To prepare the chocolate hearts, heat chocolate melts in your microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into small freezer bag and snip one corner to create a pastry tube.
- Pipe heart shapes onto waxed paper and allow to cool until hard.
10 ounces Land of Lakes cocoa mix
2 cups JIF creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup light corn syrup
3 cups C&H powdered sugar, divided 2cups + 1 cup
2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
2 cups crushed ginger snaps
72 Hershey Kisses (I like the cherry cordials)
- Whisk together the hot water and cocoa mix until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and corn syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Add 2 cups powdered sugar and stir until well blended.
- Stir in cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Spray wax paper with PURE (these will be sticky so don’t forget this step).
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough onto the wax paper.
- Place the remaining 1 cup of powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball and dredge in powdered sugar.
- Press your thumb into the center and fill with a Hershey’s kiss.