Dave from My Year on the Grill gave me this great new award.
The rules for the award are that I reveal 7 random facts about me… so, here goes…
- I LOVE milk. I mean doesn’t everybody? But, I crave it sometimes and go through a gallon a week all by myself.
- I was once an auto mechanic and then became a copy editor for auto technician manuals.
- I cannot touch my toes – nope never could because I was born with a missing vertebrae in my lower back.
- I don’t have any tattoos.
- I’ve been in love with the same man for 25 years and we can honestly say we have never had a fight!
- I love road trips and having meals in greasy diners in small towns.
- I love weather! Rainstorms, wind, sunny days and snow – bring it al on. I love all the change of seasons.
I am supposed to pass this on to other bloggers. That is not an easy thing to do as I have so many favorites! To only mention a few of my favorites would be such a difficult thing to do. So in breaking all the rules and the spirit of the Christmas season I am going to pass this on to all my followers. After all it is Christmas and it is better to give than receive!
25 years and no fights! That’s amazing!
How fun, I love milk too and no tattoos for me. Not that I have a problem with them, I’m just a chicken!
I, too, love milk, but it doesn’t love me. Just drinking a little with cereal will put me into a small, screaming ball of pain. 🙁
I’m envious of your romance! And I can touch my toes, but it HURTS! LOL
LOL I guess being married to a passionate AND romantic Italian has been enough, cuz I have NO complaints and we have an awesome relationship and he truly is my best friend! Thanks again for the neat award! I love your blog and maybe even more so because you are a man who isn’t afraid to use his words!
Tamy,thanks for the shout out and for playing along. I love love stories… good for you…
never fought??? That means you missed out on angry sex (not something yu want everyday, but like Lobster… it has it’s place…
And make up sex…Oh well, maybe I have too much of that. Love the list
Comments are closed.