hosted by Chaya at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN
PARSLEY HERB NOODLES OR LINGUINI & CLAMS
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pound linguini, cooked and drained well
4-6 cloves minced garlic
(2) 7 1/2 ounce cans minced clams, drained well, but retaining juice*
8 ounce bottle clam juice, added to the above juice to make 2 cups
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
salt & pepper to taste
- Heat butter and oil together.
- Add green onions and garlic cooking until golden and fragrant.
- Add 2 cups clam juice* and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Add clams, parsley, salt and pepper. Heat through.
- Toss with the linguini.
- Serve with fresh grated Parmesan Cheese.
*If making plain parsley herb noodles substitute 1 1/2 cups chicken broth for clam juice.
welcome to the boards!!!
I am loving this recipe
I can eat it as Parsley Herb Noodles and I am sure I would love it. Next dairy meal, I plan, I would like to make this as a said. It would be great with fish.
I don’t know what clams taste like but I am sure they are good in the dish.
Yum Yum Yum –
and Merry Christmas
Love to you and yours
Comments are closed.