- I started blogging to relieve stress from working on a Victorian investment house that began to remind me of the old Tom Hanks and Shelley Long Movie, The Money Pit.
- Like Joyce, I always have a few books to read at the same time, so I can grab the book that fits my mood, whether it be a recipe book, novel, mystery, how to book, etc…
- I have never smoked.
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I detest paid programming and infomercials. Most of them insult our intelligence.
- I’m a natural blond so it is okay for me to tell blond jokes.
- I once wanted to be a tree surgeon.
- I love to get dressed up, but am most comfortable in levis, a t-shirt and barefoot.
- I can’t stand floral prints on drapes.
- I love boxes of all sizes and shapes! My Virgo organizational qualities bleed through.
I’m passing these awards on to some wonderful and inspirational bloggers, (but not nearly all the bloggers who deserve it) who I am proud to call friends. They have all touched my life in some way with friendship, laughter and encouragement that has helped me cope through tough and trying times this year whether they know it or not.
- Martha ~ Menagerie
- Diana ~ Forgetfulone
- Kristen ~ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- *Dave ~ My Year at the Grill*
- Jen ~ Tatertots & Jello
- Michelle ~ Scribbit A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
- Kiy ~ Rocking Chairs & A Tricycle
- Jenn ~ What I Did at School Today
*Dave I do realize that these appear to be girlie awards, but you are a beautiful blogger and you earned the sugar doll by taking on puff pastry!