1 can stewed tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 small shallot, sliced thin
1 handful snap peas
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish with PURE.
- Layer shallots on bottom, then sugar snap peas and garlic.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over top.
- Generously salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese even;y over the tomatoes.
- Butter both sides of the bread and cut into chunks.
- Layer the chunks of bread randomly on top of cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
The best thing about the leftovers is you can top it all over again with cheese and toast pieces and it tastes just like the first time!