Peanut Butter Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons cocoa
2 large eggs
1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add sugar and brown sugar and cream well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough from rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-13 minutes.
- Allow cookies o cool on the sheet for 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies to a cooling rack.