Here are today’s Questions:
1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
2. What colors look best on you?
3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn’t know?
4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?
5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?
1) Pink Floyd’s “THE WALL” – great concert
2) I like grays, blues and purples, but hubby likes brighter stuff.
3) I’m missing a disc in my back that makes it impossible for me to touch my toes no matter what I weigh.
4) My SIL or my husband.
5) There are way too many things to even begin to pick just one. I always think of Laura Ingalls who began her life on the prairie with nothing and lived to see electricity, refrigeration, air conditioning, indoor plumbing, planes and so much more!
We are blessed to have been born with the conveniences of our time unlike many generations before. My in-laws have known a lot of hardships. They are in their 80s. Like you, those who have had to endure the times to see astonishments, which we take for granted, is something to marvel over. In fact, my in-laws will finally get city water in their home. They have been relying on mother nature to fill their water reserves all their lives. Isn’t that wild?
My hubby is a Pink Floyd fan. I prefer to wear black because it is more comfortable.
Ouch about your back 🙁
Comments are closed.