SOUTHWEST GRILLED CHICKEN
2 pounds chicken wings
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper.
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup hot red pepper jelly
- Heat gas grill to medium high or a charcoal grill to medium hot fire.
- Wash and dry chicken wings.
- Mix spices together until well blended.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons on the spice mixture over chicken pieces.
- When grill is hot rub the grate with oil and grill chicken 20 minutes or so.
- Combine remaining spices with jelly.
- Brush chicken pieces with jelly and cook another 5 minutes or so turning every few minutes until browned and crisp.
- Let stand 5 minutes.